The Goldsmiths campus is currently closed and services are operating remotely due to the ongoing pandemic of Coronavirus disease. Information on what support services are available, advice for staff and students and other useful links can be found on the Goldsmiths Covid-19 webpages.
Many platforms have made resources and content available for Goldsmiths students during this period. More information on online resources can be found on the Goldsmiths Library webpages.
The Design department online
- Specific information and updates for Design students from the Design office, including information on assessment, useful contacts and support, can be found on the Design updates blog.
- Third year BA Design students are running a ‘virtual studio space’ through YouTube vlogs that document their life and work during pandemic isolation. Follow the BAD Isolation channel
- Also from our third year students: Hey, listen, something is happening! A podcast including both individual showcases of student projects and group conversations about process, design thinking and everything else. All episodes are available on Spotify.
- MA Design Expanded practice students have started their own series of isolation vlogs on YouTube, sharing thoughts and updates on their project work. Follow the MADEP Isolation channel
- Output online radio, a collaborative project initiated by Goldsmiths Design staff, is broadcasting every Friday evening at 6 30. What’s it all about? Tune in and find out.