The Students’ Union at Goldsmiths is looking for a Design Intern; the role will last for six weeks in July-August. Applications close on 23 July 2017.
More details about the role and how to apply can be found on CareerSPACE. (accessible to Goldsmiths students, login required).
1. To design printed and digital artwork
2. Coordinate the production and delivery of design materials
3. Develop original concepts and ideas to inform and engage new students
- To design printed artwork, digital artwork and visual identities
- Responsible for designing Students’ Union publicity materials, including booklets, flyers, posters, and promotional materials.
- Responsible for designing Students’ Union digital artwork, including infographics and web and social media assets.
- Working with staff across the organisation to take design concepts through to production.
- Help to manage library of Union publications, articles, images, and audio-visual digital material.