Lewisham’s Community Champions were established in 2020 to provide clear, trustworthy information to Lewisham’s communities from community members around the Coronavirus Pandemic and health issues.
We would like to re-market the ‘Young’ Champions to young people in Lewisham aged 11-24 via new branding. We are looking for a graphic designer or design team to:
- Work with young people to develop new branding for the Young Champions. Attend 3 X sessions with young people which we will set up for you, and work on the designs between sessions.
- Create digital assets –to include; branding, logos and banners for use via different social media platforms, including visual and audio content and animation (native files to be supplied).
- Meet the Commissioners and our Communications Department before the designs are finalised.
- Intellectual property rights for the assets will be owned by the commissioners.
Please give us detail on:
- Your proposal for managing this project with details of who will be involved, key milestones and why you feel you would be able to fulfil this brief to a high standard.
- Experience you have working collaboratively on similar projects and links to that work. Include your website and any relevant other links.
- Any experience you have working collaboratively with diverse groups of young people.
- Budget breakdown of your costs.
The total budget for this commission is up to £4,500 (+VAT if applicable).
Please send through your proposal to healthimprovement[@]lewisham.gov.uk by Monday 6 June 2021 at 12.00pm.