Entries are invited by individuals or groups to design the trophy for the prestigious Orwell Prize 2016 for political writing. Students from the Design Department have been specifically invited to design the Orwell Prize trophy since 2012.
Please read the briefing details carefully. Submissions can be by Individuals or Groups- 3 designs per submission, one design will be chosen. It must be easily replicated as the same prize is presented to all award winners. The budget for the creation and manufacture of Prizes is £300.00. All submissions to be sent for the attention of Stephanie Le Lievre, stephanie.lelievre[@]theorwellprize.co.uk.
- Submissions must be received by 4.00pm on Wednesday 27th April 2016. Format : PDF images or Jpeg no bigger than 5MB
- The chosen design submission will be notified by Friday 29th April 2016
- Design Meeting with Stephanie Le Lievre in the week beginning 2nd May 2016
- Design completion and delivery date: Friday 20th May 4.00pm
- Attendance at Orwell Prize event with guest 26th May 2016
If there are any queries, please contact Rose Sinclair – r.sinclair[@]gold.ac.uk or Stephanie Le Lievre, stephanie.lelievre[@]theorwellprize.co.uk.