- “Modular Habitats” by Design graduate Lauren Davies is part of the online gallery “Design in an age of crisis” at the London Design Biennale.
- Featured on Short of the Week: “The Retreat”, a film produced by alumnus Jordi Morera (BA Design 2013).
- A ‘modular opera’ produced during the Covid-19 lockdown by alumnus Haroon Mirza (MA Design Critical Practice 2006), “Ikon year zero”, can be watched for free via Ikon Gallery and YouTube until February 14th.
- Isabella Jones (BA Design 2020) talked about being a carer for her grandmother in The Sun. Isabella’s graduation project was a creative take on memory loss.
- Listen to MA Design Expanded Practice graduate Lisa George talking about ‘Cornrows and Headwraps’, a project using a hand made braiding tool to collect stories of Afro-Caribbean hair practices.
Alumni-founded studio Sibley Grove won The Eco Award at the Hotel Designs Brit List Awards 2020.